Use of the Website
Age Restriction: You must be at least 18 years old to use our website and services. By using our website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
User Account: To use certain features of our website or services, you may be required to create an account with ExplorePointRoberts. You are responsible for safeguarding your account credentials and ensuring that they remain confidential. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating an account and to promptly update any information that may change. ExplorePointRoberts reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account if any information provided is found to be false or misleading.
Prohibited Activities: You agree not to engage in any prohibited activities while using our website or services. Prohibited activities include but are not limited to:
Violating any applicable laws, regulations, or third party rights.
- Interfering with or disrupting the functionality of our website or services.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to our systems or networks.
- Spamming or distributing unsolicited emails or any other form of unauthorized advertising.
- Engaging in any fraudulent or deceptive activities.
Uploading or transmitting viruses, malware, or any other malicious code.
Content Ownership: Unless otherwise stated, ExplorePointRoberts owns the intellectual property rights for all content on our website. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or otherwise use our content without our prior written consent. You retain any rights to content you submit to ExplorePointRoberts, however by submitting content, you grant ExplorePointRoberts a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, publicly perform, and publicly display your content on our website or in any other medium.
Links to Third-Party Websites: Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by ExplorePointRoberts. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that ExplorePointRoberts shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Limitation of Liability
Disclaimer of Warranties: ExplorePointRoberts provides our website and services on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. We do not guarantee that our website or services will be error-free, uninterrupted, or free of viruses or other harmful components. You agree that your use of our website or services is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, ExplorePointRoberts shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages or any loss of profits or revenue, whether incurred directly or indirectly, arising out of your access to or use of our website or services.
Modification of Terms
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, effective upon posting the revised version on our website. It is your responsibility to review these terms periodically. Your continued use of our website or services after any modification constitutes your acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
- ExplorePointRoberts may terminate your access to our website or services, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to a breach of these terms and conditions. All provisions of this Agreement, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which ExplorePointRoberts is based, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in that jurisdiction.
Date Last Modified: September XX, 20XX